Transformational leaders influence those around them and therefore have the potential to alter the culture of a unit or organization. Please address the following topics:
- Summarize your general beliefs of what makes a good leader.
- Regarding the transformational leadership skills discussed in our required article reading, how do you think your leadership style is perceived by others?
- What aspect of the TEACH values discussed in the lesson do you think would most benefit your work environment if adopted?
- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate outside scholarly sources when required
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
There are a variety of perspectives on what constitutes a good leader. As for me, I believe that strong leaders seek out the best in their followers and assist them in becoming their best in a way that is impactful, empowering, and inspiring. Personally, I believe that when leaders are approachable and open to questions, value and seek feedback from their followers on their leadership performance, they will instill confidence in their followers that they are a safe place to go with their problems and questions. “The most effective nursing leaders are lifelong learners” (Sherman & Cohn, 2021, p. 16). As a result, they do not take information or feedback from others personally and instead use it to learn and better. Leaders who demonstrate conduct that values input and minimizes defensive responses help to develop…. Click the purchase button below to get the complete answer for NR 451 Week 6 at $5