Reflect on your current knowledge of the Nurse Practice Act in your state or review your acts, rules, and regulations by going to the National Council of State Boards of Nursing at https://www.ncsbn.org/npa.htm (Links to an external site.)
- How familiar are you with your state’s Nurse Practice Act?
- What did you learn that you didn’t know before today?
- How does this knowledge assist you as a leader or manager?
- Reflection is an activity that involves your deep thought into your own experiences related to the concepts of the week. Answers should be detailed. In reflections students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
There are laws, policies, and regulations that control nursing practice, such as license, education curriculum, and patient accessibility and supply of health care services. I am aware of the state’s nurse practice act, which outlines several obligatory practice standards as well as the scope of nursing practice in the state. This includes things like clinical certifications, renewal processes and expenses, and the content of education programs that should be taught at nursing schools and universities. Nurses are governed by the nursing practice act of the state in which their practice location is located. The necessity for staffing ratios, which has not been fully enforced due to personnel shortages and paucity of resource…. Click the purchase button below to get the complete answer for NR 447 Week 5 Discussion at $5