Effective communication is a staple of our healthcare culture. Working with patients, peers, and interprofessional teams requires that nurses manage information and evidence toward influencing safe and positive patient outcomes.
Please address the following:
- Describe caring attributes of the culture where you currently practice.
- Which attributes stand out as having significant influence on patients, nurses, and other healthcare professionals?
- How do you see effective communication relating to patient outcomes in this setting?
- What is the evidence for this?
This week’s graded topic relates to the following Course Outcome (CO).
CO 3: Demonstrates effective communication with patients, colleagues, and other healthcare providers in managing safe/quality healthcare processes using evidence-based practices. (PO 3)
- During the assigned week (Sunday the start of the assigned week through Sunday the end of the assigned week):
- Posts in the discussion at least two times, and
- Posts in the discussion on two different days
Traditional practices such as putting the patient first, providing outstanding treatment, and effectively communicating to encourage better outcomes are among the caring aspects of the setting in which I currently work. During treatment, the goal is to provide the safest possible environment for the patients. Because it is crucial to their treatment plans, a safe atmosphere has a substantial impact on patients, and the 2015 Code of Ethics mandates nurses to offer safe and effective care (American Nursing Association, 2015)… Click the purchase button below to acquire the complete answer for NR 451 Week 2 discussion at $5