Reflect upon the patient experience, patient safety, and healthcare cost as well as Joint Commission’s role in quality healthcare. Write a paper that addresses the following questions:
- How would you apply the principles of the Triple Aim initiative to improve quality, safety and satisfaction in the acute care or long-term care setting?
- Reflect on your current or future role in healthcare. How you would you, in the role of director of nursing or healthcare administrator contribute to improving cost effective quality care, patient satisfaction, and patient safety?
- What practices would you apply to minimize medical errors among front-line nursing staff?
M4 Assignment UMBO – 3
M4 Assignment PLG – 4
M4 Assignment CLO – 2, 6
Start by reading and following these instructions:
- Study the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
- Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
- Review the Assignment Rubric and the specifications below to ensure that your response aligns with all assignment expectations.
- Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling, and review the rubric.
The following specifications are required for this assignment:
- Length: 1500-2000 words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
- Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA format. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment. Your essay must include an introduction and a conclusion.
- References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of two (2) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
- Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
- Filename: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the module number (for example, “RHall Module 1.docx”)
You May Also Like This:
- The Role of the Leader in Evaluating Data to Improve Quality and Safety Paper
- Safety, Quality, and Informatics
- Briefly define an Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and how it impacts health care providers: How do ACOs differ from the health maintenance organizations (HMOs) of earlier years
- quality and safety in healthcare
- NR532 Week 7: Quality of Healthcare Assignment Clearly introduce your quality of healthcare assignment in the introduction paragraph. Include a sentence that states the purpose of your assignment.
- Define surge capacity and discuss the relevance of this term to emergency healthcare in a disaster setting.
- Toxicology Principles in the Management of Acute Poisonings
- In the Hospital Hope scenario, what do you think was the most important factor that led to the change in practice in the SICU? Sammer and James Patient safety culture: The nursing unit leader’s role
- Discuss the history of private health insurance and manage care and how it involved into a healthcare industry?
- RGP1 — RGP TASK 2: ETHICAL PRINCIPLE APPLICATION Summarize how the principles of beneficence, non-maleficence, autonomy, and justice apply to the scenario by doing the following: Describe how you would respond to Mr. Newcomb’s request.
- Case Study, Chapter 67, Management of Patients With Cerebrovascular Disorders What principles of nursing management should the nurse provide the patient during the acute stage of the ischemic stroke based on the assessment findings from the case study?
- Describe the Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) and explain how the QIO improves policies and healthcare for Medicare beneficiaries.
- : Patient Safety Risks
- quality of care
- hospital quality of care
- How has current policy transformed the current practice of nurses, physicians, and other healthcare professionals?
- NR443-14471 Week 4: Direct Care Project Part 2 For this part of the direct care project, you will be creating a PowerPoint presentation based on the topic and problem identified in Part 1. If you chose air quality as your topic, you will present on the Air Quality Flag Program. If you chose substance use, you will present the SBIRT intervention model.
- RGP1 — RGP TASK 3: PORTFOLIO SHELL CREATION In this task, you will reflect on key concepts from throughout your degree program: quality and safety, evidence-based practice, applied leadership, and community and population health.
- Quality of care.
- Environmental Promotion Pamphlet for Infant safety
- Ways nurses can deal with workplace stress in a hospital setting
- health care delivery structures
- Managing Health Care Quality
- Benefits and challenges of strategic planning in health care
- Ethics, Patient Outcomes, and Nurse Satisfaction
- Management of Project Risk, Quality and Safety
- Achieving quality in health and social care services requires better leadership
- Show the co-relationship between Employee Satisfaction and Customer Satisfaction in a Service Industry
- RGP1 — RGP Task 1: dentify a nursing theory that has influenced your values and goals. 1. Explain how nurses apply the identified theory from part A to implement excellent nursing practices.
- Health Care Database Systems in Practice