Get a unique, high-quality and non-plagiarized paper from us today at the most affordable price
Email us :

Management of Project Risk, Quality and Safety

CE7011 Assignment 2015-16
This assignment represents 70% of the overall assessment of this module. The remaining 30% is the online test previously undertaken.
This assignment is a combination of group work and individual effort.
You will work in groups of two-three to review documents and generate a:
stakeholder analysis
risk register
You will submit a hard copy and soft copy of the above documents.
As an individual you will also provide a
maximum 2 page summary of you and your team’s behaviours (Arial font 11)
maximum 4 page Executive Summary (Arial font 11). This should be the cover sheet
with contents and three pages of text comprising the executive summary.
The scenario
Kingston University is replacing the existing Town House on its Penrhyn Road campus. This will involve the demolition of the existing structure and the construction of a new structure.
The project is currently in the planning stage, awaiting the decision from the Local Planning Authority (LPA), for Planning Consent to build the proposed new Town House (construction cannot legally commence prior to receiving Planning Consent).
The Client has made it clear that cost is his key priority, it cannot be increased. In response to your questions, she has confirmed to you that quality is important but of much lesser importance than cost. Time is more important than quality but less important than cost.
You have recently started work for the company responsible for the project management of delivering this project as the previous project manager has left the company, his files are not available to you.
You take over the project when planning permission has been applied for, but not granted.
As the incoming project manager you realise there is no risk register for this project and that the programme has not been developed for the next stage (from planning to handover of finished product). There is also no stakeholder analysis.
You must prepare a project risk register and programme to cover the remainder of the project (from receiving planning permission to hand over to the Client) as well as carry out a stakeholder analysis.
You must also prepare an Executive Summary to brief the Client on the project that should include reference to the findings of your programme, risk register and stakeholder analysis. This should be a maximum of 3 sides of A4 (Arial font 11).


For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!


What We Offer:


  • On-time delivery guarantee


  • PhD-level writers


  • Automatic plagiarism check


  • 100% money-back guarantee


  • 100% Privacy and Confidentiality


  • High Quality custom-written paper

How to Place an Order 

Send the assignment details such as the instructions, due date/deadline, number of pages and college level to the customer support agent online on live chat,  fill in the assignment details at place an order or send the information to our email address and a customer support agent will respond to you immediately. 

Once you place your order, we choose for you the best and competent writer for your assignment based on each writer’s competence in handling a subject. 

When the homework is completed, we have a quality assurance team that proofreads the assignment to ensure it meets the required rubric instructions from your professor.

After thorough review of your assignment, we send the paper to the client. In case you need any changes at this point, you can let us know so that we can handle it for you at no extra charge. 

Homework Help Website

Why we should write your Paper 

  1. Money Return guarantee
  2. 0% Plagiarism Rate
  3. Guaranteed Privacy
  4. Written from scratch by highly qualified writers 
  5. Communication at Any Time (24/7)
  6. Flexible Pricing and Great Discount Programs
  7. Timely Deliveries
  8. Free Amendments
Looking for a similar assignment and in urgent need for help? Place your order and have excellent work written by our team of professionals to ensure you acquire the best grades.

  We are here to assist you.


Statistics about Us

130 New Projects
235 Projects in Progress
315 Inquiries
420 Repeat clients

© 2021 Premiered Tutorials
All rights reserved. We provide online custom written papers, such as term papers, research papers, thesis papers, essays, dissertations and other custom writing services.

All papers inclusive of research material are strictly intended to be used for research and study purposes only. Premiered Tutorials does not support or condone plagiarism in any form. These custom papers should be used with proper reference.

Place an Order
error: Content is protected !!