Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation (80 points) using bullet or talking point slides in which your team members summarize the IRAC legal concepts and analyze how these legal concepts within the selected case can be applied within a business managerial setting.
- (3 slides one is Introduction and other 2 slide Issues on Case 21.2 Kasten v. Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corp.
Read “The IRAC method of case study analysis” found in the Week 5 Electronic Reserve Readings.
Agency, Employment and Labor Law
- 2010). Ethics and sustainability in today’s business environments: Creating new ways of doing business and educating business leaders. Strategic Direction, 26(3), 12-15.
- Bittner, M. (1990). The IRAC method of case study analysis. Social Studies, 81(5), 227.
- Carroll, A. (2010). Corporate social responsibility. The A to Z of Corporate Social Responsibility, n/a.
- de Colle, S., Henriques, A., & Sarasvathy, S. (2014). The paradox of corporate social responsibility standards. Journal of Business Ethics, 125(2), 177-191.
- Ghosh, A., & Chakraborti, C. (2014). Beyond corporate social responsibility: Ethics in action. Global Virtue Ethics Review, 6(4), 60-99.
- Haynes, T. (2007). Social responsibility and organizational ethics. Encyclopedia of Business and Finance, 2, 673-677.
- (2008). Social Responsibility Journal, Volume 4, Numbers 1 and 2 : Ethics and Morality in Business Practice
- (2013). Corporate Social Responsibility (08:05) [Video File]. Media Library
- (2013). Tests Of Corporate Social Responsibility (03:10) [Video File]. Media Library
- (2003). Ethics and Social Responsibility in Business (27:00) [Video File]. Films on Demand
Select one legal case from the following list
Write a case brief using the IRAC method and format. Create an 2- to 3-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint Introuduction and Issues
My portion Introduction and Issues
Case 21.2 Kasten v. Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corp
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions