Wells Fargo as the organization
Constructing an HR Scorecard (see template below and I am also attaching)
You have examined the benefits and limitations of the HR Scorecard, and you will now take the knowledge you gained to construct an HR Scorecard for your chosen organization Wells Fargo. You should use the course text for guidance, and you should ensure that your HR Scorecard both offers the benefits outlined in the course text and incorporates feedback you received from your Instructor and/or colleagues in the Discussion area.
For this Application, you will develop an HR Scorecard using the template provided (below). Your HR Scorecard should not only look at HR functions, but also the organizational functions (e.g., organization change or sustainability).
1. You must use the HR Scorecard Template to complete the scorecard construction portion of the assignment.
2. Below the scorecard construction area of the template discuss in 1-2 pages how the HR Scorecard might be used to demonstrate value creation that aligns with the organization’s strategic goals. Be specific, and provide examples with references to the literature.
Using the following template below, create a HR scorecard for the company that you have been examining this term Wells Fargo; see below.
Then in 1-2 pages below discuss how the HR Scorecard might be used to demonstrate value creation that aligns with the organization’s strategic goals. Be specific, and provide examples with references to the literature.
HIGH PERFORMANCE WORK SYSTEM
• The HR Scorecard, Linking People, Strategy, and Performance
o Chapter 3, “Creating an HR Scorecard”
In Chapter 3, the authors discuss the process for developing the HR Scorecard, building on the material that you reviewed in Chapter 2. Benefits of the HR Scorecard are reviewed, as is the dynamic nature of measurement.
• Anand, S. (2007, October 31). How to develop an HR scorecard. Gulf News, 1. Retrieved from the Walden Library using the ProQuest Newsstand database:
In this article, the author discusses how to develop the HR Scorecard. This is another discussion about the HR Scorecard, to supplement your reading of Chapter 3 of your course text.
• Lawler, E. E., III, Jamrog, J., & Boudreau, J. (2011). Shining light on the HR profession. HRMagazine, 56(2), 38–41. Retrieved from the Walden Library using the ABI/INFORM Global database:
Because the HR function is considered a support function, it can be vulnerable during difficult times. In this article, the authors discuss the results of a 2010 survey that suggests that the HR function has in fact improved its strategic position in many organizations.
Schneider, C. (2006). The new human-capital metrics. CFO Magazine, 22(3), 22–27. Retrieved from the Walden Library using the LexisNexis® Academic database:
• Microsoft. (2011). Visio 2010: Visio Viewer.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions