2500 words required.
please read assignment 2 submitted to conect with this assignment.
is assignment requires you to develop a case study showcasing the international tourism system of an international destination location. You will have selected the location prior to Week 3. e assignment will develop critical thinking, analysis, and information literacy skills to synthesise information related to theories studied in this unit.
e case study should identify the main issues for the destination and contrast these with concepts from at least ten (10) recent and relevant academic literature sources. Assessment 2 (Literature Review) will assist this with additional literature required. You can draw on other sources to support. Be sure to follow the structure and criteria below.
Case study structure
1. Introduce the location and outline the main themes to be discussed and analysed in the case study. (100 words)
2. Provide analysis of the tourist visitation to your location. Use relevant statistics to support your answer. (350 words)
3. Explain what makes the destination attractive to tourists. Relate to the tourism system, tourism motivation or satisfaction theories introduced in this unit. (250 words)
4. Identify and critically analyse the important issues related to tourism and destination development at the location. (750 words)
5. Identify and critically analyse the negative and positive impacts of tourism activity on the host community at the location. (750 words)
6. Identify and critically discuss four (4) policy implications to achieve sustainable tourism outcomes for the destination. (300 words)
Include a reference list of all references you have cited (using the Summers and Smith (2006) guide) at the end of the case study (the reference list is not included in the word count for this assessment).
Case study discussion
• Logical discussion and argument (3 marks)
• Clarity of expression (3 marks)
Case study analysis
• Introduction (2 marks)
• Tourism visitation (5 marks)
• Destination attractiveness (5 marks)
• Issue analysis (12 marks)
Case study Individual 1, 2, 3, 4 Graded
N/A 50% 2500 27 May N/A words 2016 5:00
Assessment | 11
• Impacts of tourism (12 marks)
• Policy Implications (4 marks)
• Correct referencing within body of report (2 marks)
• Correct referencing style for reference list (2 marks)
Total (50 marks)
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions