bit of literary criticism (terms, theories, whatever) that we share with the class. These terms will be useful when we try to describe narratives in our next unit.
Writing task: Select one of the following literary terms to discuss with your classmates. Before you start your research, you must claim the term by writing your name next to it on the Week 6 Discussion Board.
Each study guide should
1. Present your classmates with a useful set of notes they might actually need when completing a class assignment in the future.
2. Define the term. You can provide a few different definitions if you think that would be useful. (If you cut and paste a definition, cite the source in your sentence and provide a link. “According to XX, THIS TERM means . . . .”)
3. Provide three examples from literature. How does this term work “in the real word” of criticism? Why did we create this term to talk about literature?
4. Provide two articles (popular, Google search articles are OK) about this concept. These articles can be about applying this term to specific examples.
5. Provide two visuals (or even links to visuals if the tech is not cooperative). These could be authors, diagrams, book jackets, anything appealing. Your choice.
6. Take 250 to 500 words to explain the concept and how it might apply to things we read. These words can include the definitions and pieces of articles.
7. Use Standard Edited English and easy-to-read formatting.OPTION C: Specific complex literary terms. What does this term mean? What other terms or genres are often related with this term?
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers