1) In one single-spaced page, summarize the study. Explain it in the simplest possible language you can. What did they predict? How did they test their predictions? What kind of negotiations were studied? Who took part in these negotiations? How did they measure the effects? Were their measures convincing? How did they analyze the data? What were their findings? You don’t need to be an expert on research design or statistics, but you need to be able to clearly summarize the study and its findings. (If you can’t figure it out, ask the instructor for guidance, or choose a paper you do understand!) At the end of this page, your reader should understand what the researchers did, what they found, and how convincing their evidence is.
2) In second page, provide clear, specific advice about what a negotiator should do, both in terms of the ‘big picture’ principle, and in terms of nuts-and-bolts tactics. Give examples, illustrations, and ideas about using this advice in specific negotiation contexts. At the end of reading this page of advice, your reader should have a clear idea of how to put the findings of the study into action. In general, it is best to focus on advice that is less obvious or easily overlooked — in other words, think about what value you can add for a negotiator who reads your summary. (The summaries will be shared with your classmates, so make them useful!) EVALUATION (1) the clarity, completeness and accuracy of your summary, (2) the practicality and impact of your recommendations for practice, and (3) the readability, professionalism and persuasiveness of your writing. You must follow the guidelines for academic integrity in the syllabus. Prepare your submission individually. If you submit a summary of the same paper as another student, they will be closely compared to ensure that they represent individual work.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers