The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate the ability of researching nursing journal articles and explaining how they pertain to the topics in Complex Health Alterations 1. The assignment is due before the topic’s exam date. For example, if you chose endocrine, the assignment is due before the endocrine exam.
Please see the article included with this assignment for a fun example of a short literature review. You may also access the Online Writing Center at (page 120 in the 2014-2015 Western Technical College Student Handbook and Planner). The Student Nurse Blackboard 1.2 Support for Success tab is an additional resource for information and APA assistance.
The assignment is to include the following items, and is worth 100 points. A score of less than 75 points is below the 78% pass rate, and will be considered a zero. Please see the syllabus for the percentage assigned to this paper. The assignment is to be submitted through Blackboard under the “assignment” tab.
1. Two (2) articles specific to your chosen topic
2. Articles are to be nurse-authored or co-authored
3. Articles should be from a nursing journal
4. Articles are to be less than five (5) years old
5. Articles should contain evidence-based practice information
6. Assignment is to be no less than 2 pages long, not including title and reference pages
7. Assignment is to be in APA format (seesample and contact the library for assistance)
8. Assignment is due before the exam covering the same topic
9. Late assignments will not be graded
10. Assignment should state why each article is important to nursing and to your topic
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions