1. Conduct a PICO(T) search on bicycle safety(use of helmets) in school aged children who reside in Summerville (made up city).
2. Select the four most recent peer reviewed studies describes original research in a single study (do not select a meta analysis systemic, systemic review of research , or interactive literature review.
3. construct a table summarizing the four most credible/recent studies (will send template later). Analyze each article and provide the following information in a brief format (this will be the table content); purpose of the study, type of sample and number of participants, design of the study, level of evidence, findings of the study, and limitations of the study.
FOLLOW THIS OUTLINE FOR THE BODY OF THE PAPER.:
1. In a short paragraph restate your research question and describe your research strategy (10 points)
2. Describe the design used in the studies that you are providing. Where do these studies fall on the levels of evidence in qualitative research (20 points).
3. Based on the studies What are the findings? what is the answer to the research question? what is the answer to the research question? do the studies fail to answer the question if so why not?(10 points).
4. Comment on how the sample was selected and on the number of participants. Are they adequate? why or why not? (10 points)
5. Overall what are the limitations of the study and how can these limitations be overcome in subsequent studies (10 points)
6. Based on these findings, is the evidence that you found on your topic strong enough to suggest a change in practice or an idea for practice? Please provide a rationale for your answer
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions