• Chapter 5. Discussion and conclusions (3000 Word)
• Summarise the findings of your study and relate those to your research question and to prior research on the topic;
• Derive the conclusions and recommendations for practice;
• Identify the limitations of your study and suggest the directions for future research; reflect upon your research
The Discussion and Conclusions chapter of the dissertation should include the following sections:
This section should summarise your key findings, drawing on the more detailed presentation of your results in Chapter 4
Analysis and Results, explain what these findings mean within your theoretical framework and derive your answer to your research question.
• Theoretical implications
This section should discuss the contribution of your research project to the knowledge and understanding of the phenomena examined in your project.
• Practical implications
This section should present any implications and/or recommendations for practice that stem from your research project.
This section should identify any significant limitations that might constrain the generalizability of your findings.
• Directions for future research
This section should identify any questions that stem from your research project and deserve further research attention
This section should contain your analysis and evaluation of the research process. The following questions may be useful to provide a framework for this section:
• Has your dissertation fulfilled its objectives?
• How do the research process and outcomes compare with your initial expectations?
• What difficulties have you encountered in the research process and how these difficulties have been resolved?
• What have you learned from your research project?
• How would you improve the project in the light of your experiences?
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers