Please answer the following questions. Please, please, please number the questions so that I can know which you are answering.
1. As a major form of political risks, the world has witnessed the impact of terrorism on the operations of multinationals, especially within the past decade. Explain the different kinds of political risks and tools multinationals use in fighting them.
2. Entry-mode strategies indicate success or failure of a multinational corporation. A good entry-mode strategy can increase the opportunity for success and reduce barriers. Explain and provide examples of the different types of foreign country entry-mode strategies.
3. Some MNCs operate a single business. However, many MNCs have more than one type of business strategy. What are the basics of multinational diversification? How do they choose their mix of different businesses? Explain both related and unrelated diversification.
4. Explain basic and generic strategies multinationals use in competing locally and internationally. How can generic strategies strengthen competitive advantage in multinational business?
1 .As a small business goes international through incremental stages instead of as a global start-up, what unique benefits does it have? Can you identify any obstacles?
2. What impacts do you think small businesses and entrepreneurs have on national economic growth and development? Why should multinationals consider entrepreneurship levels in target countries?
3. What do you think are the major barriers to small business internationalization? How can these barriers be removed?
4. What do you think the small business model is?
5. Discuss the key barriers to small business internationalization. What recommendations would you make to small businesses in overcoming these barriers? What challenges do you think small businesses would experience in implementing your ideas?
Course Textbook Cullen, J.B., & Parboteeah, K.P. (2014). Multinational management: A strategic approach (6th ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions