comparative analysis of macro environment factors( pesteal) of three countries (Russia,South africa, south korea) and after that put in table with all fingers and identify a potentially attractive target for Spotify company in three countries
• Using Spotify (www.spotify.com) as a case study, prepare a report that:
1) Identifies a potentially attractive target market for Spotify’s future international expansion strategy. Critical Analysis of Potential Markets for spotify company for 3 countries( Russia , South Africa , South Korea)
You will be provided with 3 specific countries( Russia , South Africa , South korea) to choose from. In order to identify which of these 3 countries represents a potentially attractive target market, you are required to undertake a comparative analysis of the macro-environmental factors (PESTEL analysis) of the 3 countries.
This background analysis must be included as an appendix.
2) Discusses your rationale for the selection of your chosen market. Your rationale should be justified with a more detailed discussion of your PESTEL analysis of the macro-environmental factors of your chosen market which you have presented in the appendix..
• You are required to undertake analysis of the macro-environmental factors of the following 3 countries in order to identify a potentially attractive target market for Spotify
• 3) evaluating countries in table . *Make sure you include relevant key data into the table and identify where this data was sourced from and put refrences and figeres in this table
• Do not include excessive amounts of raw data in the appendix*
• *Provide a short summary after the table explaining how you arrived at your ranking of attractiveness of the 3 countries
this table contains horizntal columns as fllowing
1- country ( russia , south africa , south korea)
2-political stability ( 1 of the 2 most important factors for ((most)) firms
economic stability and growth (1 of the 2 most important factors for ((ost))firms
3- socio cultural factors ( will vary depending on the firm / industry . if not relevant to your firm , then briefly explain why .if relevant, then which factors to consider.
4- technological factors ( will vary depending on the firm / industry .if not relevant to your firm, then briefly explwhy .if relevant factors to consider
5- natural environmental factors (tend to be more relevant to manufacturing firms but not necessarily if not relevant to your firm , then briefly explain why
6- legal factors ( are there any restrictions placed by agovernment upon aforeign firm entering its country other relevant legal factors vary according to the industry in question
7- ranking – which country seems most attractive based on your pestel evaluation criteria ? add your total scores for the pestel factors and rank from (1) least attractive to (3) most attractive
Evaluating Countries (2) –
*Examples of Economic Criteria: which of these are relevant to your firm?
• Population: the highest represents the largest domestic market
• Inflation rate: reflects the extent to which there is a healthy spending environment with low being good, high being bad
• GDP/capita: the higher this is, the higher the potential purchasing power of the market
• GDP growth: the higher this is, the more the economy is growing and the higher the growth potential in the market
• GINI Index: the lower this is, the better the distribution of wealth across the population i.e. a larger middle class in the population
• % of population below poverty line: the lowest means the more people who could afford a product or service
• Household consumption as % of GDP: all purchases of goods by households (excluding property) to meet their everyday needs; the higher this is, the more attractive the market for a firm that makes/sells products/services that meet households’ daily needs
• 25-54 year olds as % of population: most likely to have highest disposable income / purchasing power but need to consider whether there is an ageing population
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions