[DO NOT MAKE IT ON UNILEVER]Imagine that you have been appointed as the international strategic brand manager for an FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) company of your choice. Your company have assigned you to analyse and assess their integrated marketing communications (IMC) mix strategies for the UK market and recommend future actions.
The report has to cover the following areas:
Literature review: You are expected to conduct an extensive review of marketing communications literature with a particular focus on how segmentation, positioning and branding strategies can facilitate the design and implementation of integrated marketing communications mix.
Market environment review: Provide a brief review of the UK market of your chosen product/brand. Identify the key competitors, market trends and relevant environmental factors that may have significant influence on your strategic decisions.
Company strategies: You are now required to analyse the IMC strategies of your chosen organisation in light of the theories and research findings discussed in the literature review and address the following issues:
1. Target audience: Analyse the target segments in terms of the behaviour, attitude and lifestyle.
2. Brand positioning: identify and discuss the choice of brand/concept which is being promoted with reference to competitive positioning and differential appeal.
3. Media selection and communication mix management: Identify and assess the media and IMC tools used by your chosen organisation.
Your own recommendations: You have to explain how your chosen organisation can make their IMC strategies more effective and competitive.
1. The assignment should not exceed 3000 words and should be presented in report format, not as an essay. You are allowed to include any reasonable amount of supporting material in an Appendix.
2. Your analysis of the practical issues should be linked with relevant theories and research findings discussed in the literature review.
3. You should draw upon your personal research done at the library, through the Internet and the recommended reading and material covered throughout the module. Please reference carefully all your research sources.
4. You are asked to use only secondary research for this assignment. You are encouraged to be innovative in your quest for answers, by using images, advertisement examples etc.
5. You are encouraged to make full use of GMID – Global Market Information Database, ABI/Inform, FAME and other databases which are available as Electronic Resources by the Brunel Library.
6. Please adopt a critical but constructive view supported by factual information, not just personal opinions. If quoting other people’s work, please use the accepted form of academic referencing (Harvard style referencing).
You will be assessed on:
a) How critically you present the literature review and market review.
b) The depth and relevancy of your arguments.
c) Your analytical skills.
d) Your objectivity in identifying problems and limitations.
e) Your presentation style.
Use of reference materials
The reference material used to refer to the company (market review) should be recent (2-3 years or less) and not old.
Other literature used can be from any year.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written paper