Write a Review/Critique paper of the following articles:
• Collin Jackson et al., “Protecting Browsers from DNS Rebinding Attacks”, In Proceedings of ACM CCS, 2009.
• Robin Sommer and Vern Paxson, “Enhancing Byte-Level Network Intrusion Detection Signatures with Context”, Proceedings of the 10th ACM Conference on Computer and Communication Security, 2003.
These articles were selected from the assigned readings, “Articles of the Week”.
For each article, use the following guide to structure your review:
Article Review Structure:
1. Article Citation: Write a complete and correct citation for the article using APA format.
2. Summary: At the beginning of your review, summarize each article using your own words to proficiently demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the article.
3. Analysis: This is the main section of your review. Your analysis should include:
a. What are the article’s main contributions and strengths?
b. Are there any weaknesses and limitations?
c. Are there possible improvements?
d. How does the article compare or contrast with other articles that the class has read so far? What concepts, ideas, or techniques read elsewhere strengthen or weaken this paper? Which articles and books in the bibliography would you recommend to your classmates to provide a better understanding of the topic?
4. Discussion/Conclusion: Your review of each article should end with your discussion and conclusions. For example, you can present a list of issues or questions to initiate discussion (this can be accomplished by proposing an argument for or against a given method) and/or provide your thoughts/opinions/summary of the article.
Note: You are expected to support your analysis and discussions with documented sources in proper APA format.
• Print format: MS Word or PDF format.
• The general structure of your review/critique paper:
1. Name and Title
2. Brief Intro
3. Your critique/review of paper #1
4. Your critique/review of paper #2
• The paper length: 8-12 double spaced pages (Note: you will not be penalized if your review exceeds the length. Adequate and solid content is more important.)
• Follow the APA format.
• Submission of your review paper to Turnitin.com is required. See the Turnitin Instructions in the General Information module, for more guidance.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions