The topic i chose is women living with HIV/aids
Program Evaluation and Measurement tools-Paper Guidelines and Grading Rubric
Readings: See readings for unit 3
The goal of this paper is to identify an evaluation plan for your project. You need to identify which health outcomes you will measure. How will you evaluate the effectiveness of your intervention plan? Identify any measurement tools or evaluation strategies that may be useful in determining efficacy, efficiency and quality. Your project will most likely involve an effectiveness evaluation. You may want to create an evaluation plan that would facilitate tracking and trending. It is important to have clear goals on how you plan to evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed intervention. It is equally important to measure parameters with tools that have established reliability and validity.
The length of this assignment should be no more than 6 pages excluding the title page and Reference list. All submissions should be submitted to the Assignment section in PDF format. Each assignment must be submitted to Turnitin.com, a copy of the Turnitin report should be merged with your paper prior to submission. Please see the Turnitin directions in the Course Home section of the Lessons if you have any questions about this procedure.
A copy of the grading rubric is provided for you below. It is highly recommended that you organize your paper based on the grading rubric criteria detailed below; the use of headings based on the grading rubric criteria is also strongly recommended.
When you write your paper, follow the grading guidelines. Each student is to submit a paper (no group work). The paper should be carefully written in a formal style, adhere to the most recent APA guidelines, use primary sources, provide an integration of ideas, and be 4-6 pages in length, not including the USA approved title page, appendix, and reference list.
1. Introduction paragraph
• There must be a thesis statement that tells reader purpose of paper and what will be discussed. 1/1
2. How will you evaluate the effectiveness of your intervention plan?
• Identify and report the health outcomes you will measure.
• Identify any measurement tools or evaluation strategies that may be useful in
determining efficacy, efficiency and quality. 5/5
3. Identify short-term, intermediate, and long-term outcomes from your intervention plan.
• List and identify how do you plan to measure short-term, intermediate and long-term outcomes?
• Describe how you will identify and collect data for formative and summative evaluations.
4. Describe any potential tools that you may use to collect your data. Identify their reliability and validity scores. You can attach a copy of your selected tools as an appendix in the paper.
• Identify tools (i.e. questionnaires) that will help you obtain the needed information that you desire.
• What tools will you use to measure if your health promotion-prevention intervention had an effect? 5/5
6. Conclusions: summarize the essential points of paper (no more than one paragraph). 1/1
• Include a copy of the tool or tools you plan to use.
• List any physiologic measures you plan to collect. 2/2
APA: title page, organizational headings for each section, citations, & reference list
(Primary sources are to be used for references.)
Grammar/sentence structure/flow of thought and organization of paper
Over page limit 10% deduction
Papers without these reports will be returned to the student for resubmission. Re- submitted papers will have a 10% deduction. Papers must be re-submitted within 24 hours.
All papers must be submitted to Turnitin. A PDF copy of the merged paper is to be uploaded in the assignment section of the course with the Turnitin report. You will need to plan to allow time for feedback and your originality report. A second report submitted to Turnitin can take up to 24 hours for a new originality report. Please note: Up to 20% of points will be deducted from grade for lack of scholarship.
You are clinical nurse scholars in the making. You are the APNs/DNPs and members of the highly literate profession of advanced practice nursing who will chart the future of health care. Good writing ability is as much a required skill for nurses in advanced practice as performing clinical functions. Therefore, precision and scholarship is expected in all assignments.
Content must be organized with logical progression of ideas; effort and attention to detail
is evident; all aspects of the discussion is communicated effectively; correct grammar, spelling, and word choice; liberal number of references. References must be current, appropriately
paraphrased, and acknowledged; correct use of APA; correct title page used for assignment copy.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions