You have been recently hired to assist with purchasing computer forensics tools and resources for a major corporation. Using the concepts that you learned in chapters nine (9) through twelve (12) recommend specific tools that can be used for computer forensics investigation.
Write a 3-4 page paper in which you:
- Compare and contrast features and costs of at least two (2) programs that can be used to recover deleted files. Include the success rates and specific functions each program offers.
- Specify the costs associated with purchasing two (2) tools that can be used to gather digital evidence from a cell phone. Include specific hardware or additional devices that will be required.
- Identify hourly costs associated with specific certified computer experts that can be used for forensics purposes and suggest a certified computer professional, you think, would be effective for a court case.
- Summarize a current event article based on how an expert’s deposition helped the case at trial. Include specifics on how the deposition was delivered and what was done to ensure that it was provided truthfully and concisely.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions