resolution, and leadership. First, read the scenario below.
Scenario: The vice president (VP) of marketing has hired you as the leader whose first task
involves implementing a new process for applying customer service within the organization. The VP
shares that the purpose of this initiative is to help resolve a list of issues that are negatively
infecting teamwork: (1) morale is low, (2) employees are consistently late for work while others
leave early, (3) workers disagree on the daily workload, (4) there is no drive or enthusiasm, and
(5) above all, two employees have complained about harassment.
Your team consists of eight employees: three are newly hired employees, five employees are male and
three are female. Each employee has a diverse background. Your charge is to reach the goal of
improving customer service by directing th team through the five stages of team development.
After reading the scenario, write a minimum three-page paper by using the following questions as
1. Motivation: What is the current state of motivation for employees, and what can you do to
improve their motivation?
2. Leadership: What can leadership personnel do to positively impact teamwork that eventually
leads to better customer service?
3. Resolving conflict: How can the employees approach resolving conflicts with one another in
order to maintain a positive teamwork dynamic?
4. Resolving conflict: How can the employees approach resolving conflicts with customers?
5. Teamwork: What types of activities would help the team progress through the five stages of
team development? (See page 161 in the textbook for the stages.)
Also, be sure your paper fulfills the following requirements:
• The body of the paper consists of at least three pages.
• The format of your paper follows APA style. Click here to access the CSU Citation Guide. A
sample research paper that has been formatted in APA style starts on page 20 of the guide.
• Properly cite one reference (e.g., journal article) that you located from the university’s
• Properly cite two references (e.g., article, webpage) that you located from reputable sources
(e.g., online library reputable webpages).
• Properly cite your textbook within the paper.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions