1. You will be discussing about the impacts of poverty on minorities and families. Thus, you will be discussing about the difficulties that individuals have with everyday life experiences.
2. You will select two or more major issues or areas that are related to minorities.
a. Explain, describe, and provide detailed examples about the impacts of people being in poverty
b. Focus on different areas, such as education, living environment, health, federal gov’t – poverty line, etc.
c. Make sure to go into extensive detail for each problem. DO NOT simply recite the information in the textbook.
d. You can integrate Part 1 -5 to help demonstrate your argument about poverty
3. Use everyday examples from societal events, media, or daily observations to support your argument.
4. Support your argument with details or examples and relate it to the materials that have been discussed within this course (such as concepts, key terms, theories, class discussions, etc.).
– At least 500 words or at least 2 full pages of written material (3rd page will be references) – no more than 5 pages total (this only applies to part 5)
– 12 font, double spaced, Times New Roman, 1 inch margins
– Use a college-style citation (APA, MLA, Chicago, etc.)
– Make sure your content relates back to race and ethnicity, since you are enrolled in a race and ethnicity course
– Refrain from citing the lecture as much as possible; cite from the textbook
– No Wikipedia, cliffnotes, etc.; must use academic, peer-reviewed, scholarly journals.
– Do not use websites or any online book that is approved by a publisher
– Must use a minimum of one source (textbook) and one news article or scholarly journal.
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions