Your proposal must include the following:
• The working title of your dissertation (subject to change)
• A brief overview of the company or market you are considering studying, the research problem identified, and your reasons for choosing this area for your investigation.
• Your research question/research objectives
• The research method you intend to use (both secondary and primary research)
• The methods you plan to use to analyse the data you have gathered
• Literature review details: main authors and themes to be considered
• Practical and ethical issues to be considered
• A plan or timetable
• A complete list of all the references used in writing your proposal
OUTLINE FOR PROPOSAL:
1. Working title of your dissertation (subject to change)
2. Information gathered to research topic:
3. Literature Review: Identify what research has been done and your choice of topic. Quote the references, the work done, the gaps not researched and how you will develop the research question from these gaps. (Min. 1,500 words)
4. Research question/objective/hypothesis: Specify the problem/gap you have identified. What is it precisely that you are attempting to find out? A clear statement of the purpose of your research is necessary, either in the form of a hypothesis or a research question. Your research findings will be measured against your statement of research objectives, so they should be clear and achievable.
5. Research method/s and proposed rationale for testing and analysis: Outline the research methods you propose to use to undertake your study and to gather data. Both secondary and primary research methods should be described in as much detail as possible. Describe the techniques you plan to use to analyse the data you collect. Provide a rationale on how you will be able to test your hypothesis or evaluate your research question.
6. Practical and ethical issues: Identify any practical difficulties you may have to overcome in working on your project and gathering information, and discuss any ethical issues involved in undertaking your research.
7. Plan or timetable: Show when you plan to complete each of the major elements of your project. A Gantt chart would be useful (see Saunders, Lewis and Thornhill ‘Research Methods for Business Students’ for guidance). DEADLINE FOR FINAL THESIS IS OCTOBER 2016
8. References: Please provide a complete list of all the references you have used in writing your research proposal. It is vital that you list your references correctly. You will fail the proposal stage if you do not follow the proper conventions. Refer to the English Language and Learning Support website for guidance on how to reference your work
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written paper