Word Limits: 2500 words (excluding bibliography/footnote)
• Font Size: 12, double space
• Due date: 10/12/2015-Thursday
• Note: No extension granted, late penalty (2% each day with a possibility of increasing), if not submitted on time)
Submit paper on Campus online. : I use Turnin.com to check for plagiarism. Therefore, all essay must be submitted using the campus online (not by emails). I will explain the process in the class.
Question: Pick one of the following questions
1. Anarchy has been a core concept within the study of international relations. The mainstream approaches to international relations (Neo-realism and neo-liberalism) start their theory of international theory by assuming international system as anarchical. Do you agree that international system is anarchical? Explain the implication of your position on our understanding of international politics.
a) If you agree:
• Thesis statement: In this paper, using the definition of anarchy, proposed by Kenneth Waltz, I argue that international system is anarchical.
• Implication: war, conflict, power struggle between great powers, no cooperation, great power controlling all the main events of international politics etc
b) If you disagree:
• thesis statement: in this paper using Alexender wendt’s constructivist’s approach I argue that international system is not anarchical but anarchy is what states make of it. …
Implication: security dilemma, war/conflict/ different types of anarchy, etc
Research paper Grading criteria:
1. Clear research question (or thesis statement)
2.The paper is argumentative and analytical- established a clear position in relation to the research question, and developed that position throughout the essay
2. Every information (data, papers, etc) that is used, is clearly related to the specific issue that is focus of the essay.
3. Evidence of original thinking around a clearly articulated thesis/research question
3. Essay rely on academic articles to support the arguments, rather than websites, newspaper articles or other non-academic sources
4. Writing style is fluent, clear and the tone is appropriate
5. Complies with the departmental referencing guidelines.
Overall, an excellent essay, well structured and clearly expressed. An outstanding and original commentary on the area in question.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our team of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!