Assessment Brief/ Task
The detailed requirements for this task are as follows:
For a G20 nation that will be assigned to you, critically evaluate how the exchange rate regime could impact the underlying financial markets.
You will be required to produce a group report of no more than 2000 words which has to be submitted electronically on WOLF by (Thursday 12th November 2015). The group presentation of your findings will take place during seminars w/c the (16th of November 2015). The gap between submission of report and presentation is to give the assessment panel sufficient time to read your produced work.
You should work in groups of 3 – 4 and your group composition should be confirmed and emailed to the module leaderby no later than(Friday 23rd October 2015). Upon confirmation of groups you will be assigned a G20 country on which you will have to conduct research.
Note: Going extensively over the word limit could result in a penalty of up to 10% of the overall assessment mark.
Tasks that have to be addressed for the report:
• Collect information about the assigned country including current and past economic and financial performance for the past 10 years.
• Examine how this economic and financial performance has changed over the period with relation to the nation’s exchange rate regime.
• Investigate the country’s current exchange rate regime and its relationship to economic and financial performance.
• Compare your findings with those highlighted in the academic literature. Critically analyse whether your country provides supportive evidence to the literature or not;
• Compile research into a 2000 word report (excluding appendices).
• The presentations will be approximately 20mins long.
• You will be given 10 mins to provide an overview of your key findings.
• The remaining 10 mins will be a question and answer session on the research you have conducted.
• Prepare a hardcopy of your presentation slides for submission on the day of your presentation
• There should be breadth and depth of coverage within your analysis. Think about issues that are pertinent in relation to your specific country.
• Ensure adequate reflective discussion connected back to academic theories;
• The submitted assignment should have an appended and completed Work Analysis Sheet, which contains each group member’s individual contribution in percentage and a statement of 100 to 200 words detailing the work conducted. The final grade of this assignment awarded to each individual will be connected to the affirmed individual contribution. If within a group, each group member contributes equally, then a single grade will be awarded to all group members.
• The report will have to be submitted electronically on WOLF.
The following information is important when:
• Preparing for your assessment
• Checking your work before you submit it
• Interpreting feedback on your work after marking.
The module learning outcomes tested by this assessment task are indicated on page 1. The precise criteria against which your work will be marked is as follows:
• Content and theory
• Secondary research
• Critical analysis
• Academic writing
• Presentation and referencing
Click Order now to have a similar paper completed for you by our team of Experts.