This assignment is for my International Political Economy
Class, I want from you to write the paper following the professor instructions below:
Here are the instructions from the professor:
Instructions of the exams
• * This exam is compose from two parts which are choosing two questions from the list (EXAM TOPICS)
• Each question must be answered in a separate essay than the other question total going to be two essays for both questions.
• To answer those two questions, you need to follow the instructions bellow
• Answering each question that you chose should be from (5 to 8 pages)
• So the total should be about (10 to 15 pages) for the both questions
• The key important thing is using a footnote and using the lectures notes
• The textbook that we use is (Oatley, Thomas International Political Economy: 5th Edition.
• The Instructor:
W. Seay, “The Origins of political Economy”
ECON 101:Virginia Commonwealth University
The instructions of exam:
The introduction should have the theses statement ( one sentence) no longer that 2 sentence.
2- each paragraph in the Body needs to have closing sentences with your analysis (from 5-8 sentences).
Exams in your response exams
1- the primarily sources data should be from
• 5 paragraphs from the lecture notes
• 5 paragraphs from the text book
• 5 paragraphs from scholarly books
• 5 paragraphs from scholarly articles
2- the secondary resources data from
• Magazine, newspaper and journals
3- use one of two graph
***NOTE THAT ALL DATA SHOULD BE FOOTENOTED AND ALSO THE DATA FROM LECTURES NOTE AND TEXTBOOK NOTES SHOULD ALSO FOOTNOTED.
Exam Completion: This information is from the syllabus
1-ALL EXAMINATIONS WILL BE RESEARCH BASED AND MUST CONTAIN DATA FROM SCHOLARLY BOOKS AND ARTICLES, DOCUMENTS, CLASS LECTURE NOTES AS WELL AS MAPPING ACTIVITIES.
2. STUDENT S WILL BE GIVEN AN ESSAY TOPICAL GUIDE FOR EACH OF THE THREE EXAMS-TWO TOPICS OF WHICH THEY WILL CHOOSE TO WRITE AS ESSAYS. EACH ESSAY WILL COUNT AS 50 POINTS-100 POINTS TOTALED FOR BOTH ESSAYS.
3. EACH RESPONSE IS TO BE 5-8 PAGE, TYPED, AND DOUBLE SPACED. DATA FROM CLASS LECTURES AS WELL AS THE TEXT ARE TO BE USED*****HOWEVER, STUDENTS MUST FOOTNOTE AT LEAST THREE BITS OF DATA FROM THREE SCHOLARLY SOURCES (THREE BOOKS OR TWO BOOKS AND ONE ARTICLE) TO PROVE THEY HAVE MADE THIS EXAM ASSIGNMENT ONE THAT IS RESEARCH BASED. THE PROFESSOR WILL ALSO RECOMMEND VARIOUS SCHOLARLY BOOKS CONCERNING IPE THAT STUDENTS SHOULD REFERENCE. YET PUPILS MAY USE BOOK SOURCES INDEPENDENT OF WHAT IS RECOMMENDED. *** DO NOT, HOWEVER, USE ONLY ONLINE ARTICLES. THIS WILL NOT MAKE FOR AN ACCEPTABLE EXAM.
**TWO OR THREE ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL DOCUMENTS MAY BE USED ALONG WITH OR IN PLACE OF ARTICLES. THE MORE DIVERSE THE RESEARCH, THE HIGHER THE GRADE A STUDENT MAY RECEIVE.
*** You are not allowed to use the following databases: Wikipedia, Secopedia, and any website similar to it.
4. AT LEAST 10-15 PARAGRAPHS IN EACH EXAM ESSAY SHOULD DERIVE FROM THE LECTURE AND MAP NOTES WHILST A REMAINING 10-15 PARAGRAPHS ARE TO BE BASED UPON SCHOLARLY SOURCE RESEARCH (BOOKS AND ARTICLES BY ECONOMISTS, GEOGRAPHERS, POLITICAL SCIENTISTS AND HISTORIANS AS WELL AS DOCUMENTS).
I will attach the following:
– The exam topics.
– The format.
– The class note that I have.
In case you don’t have any access to the course book (Oatley, Thomas International Political Economy: 5th Edition) Here is a Google drive links where you will have access to the chapters that we have to use to write this essay exam.
Here is the links:
• All reports will use Times New Roman font, 12 pitch and double line spacing.
**This will be checked on Safe assign, and multiple databases to prevent plagiarism. Please be careful**
I hope this is everything that you need. Please let me know if you need anything.
• Title page
• Double-spaced, 12 fonts , Times New Roman
• 5-8 pages per essay topic; 10 – 12 paragraphs
• Total of 10 – 16 pages for both essays topic
• First paragraph is introduction; needs to have a thesis statement
o Ideally 1, but up to 2-3 sentences for the thesis statement
o Thesis ought to be in the middle of the paragraph
• 1 – 2 sentences leading to thesis
• 2 – 3 sentences after thesis; explain what you further hope to illustrate – give insight to what you hope to talk about at the end of the paper
• The next 5 – 6 paragraphs should include primary source data
o Close w/ personal analysis
• The next 8 – 10 paragraphs must be strictly secondary sources
o Scholarly books/articles, lecture notes, textbook
• Conclude with 1 -2 closing synthetic paragraphs
o Make final comments about everything you’ve analyzed
• 5 – 7 paragraphs, must include information from class lectures; 5 – 7 must also include textbook data. Ideally, keep these sets of paragraphs separate.
o 5 – 7 paragraphs of textbook/scholarly info + 5 – 7 paragraphs of lecture/scholarly info
• Every paragraph must have analysis sentences; 5 -6 sentences of your own personal analysis
• This holds for both primary and secondary source data
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written paper