- Develop at least five selling points for your negotiating team to overcome potential objections on the price or quality of your company’s service. Develop the selling points based on research into two of your company’s main competitors: United Security Incorporated and Tyco Integrated Security. You may continue to use the research guidance provided in Week 6.
- Recommend the most effective approach to researching the negotiators representing the government and the government’s overall operations. Support the recommendation with an analysis of key approaches to this research.
- Select the negotiating gambit that you believe will be most successful. Support your selection based on an analysis of three possible negotiating gambits.
- Describe the essential steps that you would advise your negotiation team to take in opening the negotiation session with the U.S. government negotiators.
- Outline at least two reasons why it is important to write the contract resulting from negotiations rather than allowing the other side’s team to write the contract.
- Explain how observing and interpreting specific body language attributes during negotiations will help your team overcome obstacles and objections in the negotiations.
- Use at least three sources to support your writing.