- In order to complete this assignment, refer to Assignment 1 where you discussed SolarCal and your company.
- Refer to the rubric for this assignment to become familiar with how your paper will be graded.
- Refer to scenarios and readings from previous weeks to complete this assignment.
- Note: It is essential that you review your case analyses when completing this assignment.
- Week 9 Case Analysis: Concept of Facilities Capital Cost of Money and the Procedure for Determining FCCOM [DOCX].
- Week 10 Case Analysis: Government Policies Regarding Profit and Preferred Measure and Processing of Equitable Adjustments [DOCX].
- Create a 1-page overview of the history of SolarCal and Superstar Solar, Inc., the companies competing for the government contract.
- The government is deciding on which contact type it will offer. Discuss firm fixed-price and cost reimbursement contracts and what the preferred preference would be for each company when the government decides on a type. Justify the response.
- The government decided that it will offer a firm-fixed price contract for this project. Discuss the expenses in detail for each company. The following should be included in these costs:
- Direct Costs.
- Indirect Costs.
- Direct Costs.
- Suggest which company should be awarded this government contract based on the data that was presented for each company. Next, provide three to five reasons to support your stance.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.