Imagine that you are a government employee (or military personnel). You have received a proposal from a contractor for a two-billion-dollar ($2,000,000,000) project for the purchase of fifty (52) towers to be installed on the Arizona-Mexico border. Each tower will have radar, night vision, and day vision with 7.5- mile range. You have been appointed as the Chairman of the Source Selection Evaluation Team.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Defend the purpose of technical evaluations in regard to:
a. the importance of integrity and fairness.
b. the factors used to determine the competitive range.
2. Create an outline of the final technical evaluation report
3. Determine the factors to consider when evaluating price reasonableness.
4. Examine different methods of price analysis. Determine which price analysis method would fit best in this scenario. Support your reasoning.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment..Please include Resources:
Compton, P. B. (2010). Federal acquisition: Key issues and guidance. Vienna, VA: Management Concepts, Inc.
Feldman, S. W., & Keyes, W. N. (2011). Government contracts in a nutshell (5th ed.). St. Paul, MN: Thomson Reuters.
Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written paper