Task Two: Illuminas Market Research Excel Spreadsheets (500 words plus images)
Excel file on earlier research findings conducted by Illuminas for Pret a Manger. The excel spreadsheet has reported research on a number of satisfaction measures using a 5 point scale of satisfaction.
By referring to the spreadsheet:
- Briefly explain what you understand about the data in the spreadsheets. Explain the key findings for Restaurant 1 (Pret) v Restaurant 2 (Eat)(150 words – 20 marks
- From the data decide which measures are most important to customers of quick serve restaurants like Pret a Manger and EAT. Decide the main measures of satisfaction that are important for Pret to address and improve. Given your understanding of the characteristics and attitudes of Pret customers, develop marketing and promotional ideas that Pret could use to communicate with these groups.You are welcome to consider a range of promotional ideas from offline advertising, online advertising, specific promotions, events, emails, newsletters. Using online resources produce your marketing idea and message- include 2 marketing ideas/concepts for Pret a Manger. Here you should convey your idea as poster on the page, leaflet, personalised email, discount voucher. Here you can be as creative as you want to be but ensure your ideas is supported by what the market research data is revealing.(300 words – 30 marks)
Taskthree: Competitor Analysis (400 words – 15marks)
- Investigate at least three (if not more) sources of secondary information to provide a summary of characteristics of the main customers for both Pret a Manger and Eat
We will expect you to use the main business databases PROVIDE REFERENCES
- Briefly discuss the main differences in the most recent marketing/promotional strategies that are being used by Pret a Manger and Eat. What sort of marketing/promotional strategies do you think is the best way getting people on the go in large city centures (e.g. London, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham) to visit Pret rather than its closest competitor Eat.
Task four: Report summary (300 words – 5 marks)
Provide a summary of the main points from each of the sections above. The summary should NOT be in bullet points but in narrative style and it should demonstrate your understanding of the benefits of market research and its use in understanding customers of organisations
Taskfive: References (5 marks)
Include a reference list at the end of the body of your report. All sources of information must be acknowledged in the body of your work. You are expected to use the Harvard Referencing protocol consistently throughout your report. Notes on Presentation of your work
- Use of the prescribed headings and subheadings to make the report easily readable.
- Adherence to the word count.
- Inclusion of all relevant student and module information.
- Font size 12 should be used.
- Double spacing should be left between paragraphs.
- Ensure that full references to data and quotations used are included in the body of the report with a reference list using the Harvard system at the end of the work.
- Students should also ensure that their work is grammatically correct and well presented. Care must be taken to proof-read work, so that silly mistakes do not occur. An effective approach is to read it aloud to yourself or a give it to a fellow student or friend to read.
- Evidence of wider reading and research ensures a higher grade for this assignment. You must provide references from additional text books, academic journal articles, databases such as Mintel, and other credible sources where business case studies are cited.
- The assignment must have your name, student number, assignment title, module leader, module code and word count on the front cover.
- Useful Website links you may want to review:
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions