The discussion assignment for this week will be about finding an appropriate format for writing a procedures manual for a set of business processes or procedures. Proper execution of processes or procedures may be dependent upon a properly constructed procedures manual. Careers exist in technical writing to accomplish this very goal. Procedures manuals may also serve as a reference guide once the staff member has mastered the how-to portion. The audience for the procedures manual ranges from novice, for someone with very little background information, to experienced, for those who want a quick refresher on a certain process or procedure. Think about a process or procedures manual you have found helpful in the past to serve as a guide.
Complete the following for this assignment:
- Research the library and the Internet for information on suggested guidelines and templates for organizing a procedures manual.
- Select 1 set of guidelines or template that you think will be most appropriate for developing a procedures manual for a business process or set of procedures of your choosing.
- Provide a summary of the selected guidelines.
- Describe how you will adapt this to develop your procedures manual in the next assignments.
- Discuss the strengths of the selected guidelines for providing the information that various audiences will require.
- Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with a reply of at least 100 words.
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
1 page paper, Reference page, references cited througout the paper, APA format.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written paper