Geographies of Global Processes
Assignment 4 is the fourth and final stage of your four-part assignment for GGRA02. In this stage, you are required to develop a research paper related to the initial topic/text you have elected to examine. For details on how to write a research paper see the material available in the ‘Writing a Course Paper’ folder available under the ‘Academic Skills: Resources’ folder on Blackboard (under ‘Course Materials’).
On the basis of the previous assignments – the Critical Reflection, Research Proposal and the Peer Review exercise – and further research, provide a coherently argued, solidly documented and clearly organized argument related to the research material you have compiled.
The research paper must be based on a detailed engagement with the non-academic sources you have carefully chosen and a minimum of 5 substantial academic sources, two of which must be from the Required Readings and three from outside sources.
Make sure to read materials carefully and use concepts precisely. Do not forget to define, with references, the key terms in your paper (examples: globalization, space, place, relationality, core, periphery). The meaning of these terms can vary and influence how you approach the research topic.
Paper length: 5-6 pages (Approximately 1500-1750 words).
Summary of Key Requirements
Write a 5-6 page Research Paper focused on the topic you have examined throughout term.
Ensure that your paper is properly referenced following the APA format.
- Writing in the first person is permitted.
- No title page required
- Name, student number, course code & TA’s name in assignment header
- Page numbers (preferably at bottom of page)
- Double space
- Standard 1” margins
- 12 pt (Times New Roman, Garamond) OR 10 pt (Arial) font
- Headings/sub-headings recommended (be creative!)
- Use APA format for citations and bibliographies. Any outside information (course readings, supporting evidence, illustrations that are not your own etc.) MUST be referenced accordingly. Please see the following website for information on this referencing style:
- Note that plagiarism (passing off somebody else’s ideas, written or otherwise, as your own) is a serious offense. For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written paper