1. Choose three (3) HR functions and assess the significance of each in adding value to your HR department in support of your company’s vision and mission.
2. Write a job description for one (1) of the HR functions you selected. Determine the specific degree (e.g., associates, bachelors, or masters) and certifications (e.g., SHRM, HRCI, ATD, or WorldatWork) needed. Include the level and type of experience needed (e.g., industry, managerial, customer service, tenure, etc.). •Note: The job description should be incorporated into the paper and is counted towards the total page length requirement for this assignment.. •Hint: You can use the Occupational Network website for assistance.
3. Choose one (1) recruitment method and one (1) selection method you will use in order to attract the best quality candidates for these positions. Provide a rationale for your choices.
4. Develop a compensation and benefit package for the new HR Staff. Explain how this package will provide a high return on investment to the company. •Hint: Review the article “Creating a Smart Compensation Package” .
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment from within the past five (5) years. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
6. Format your assignment according to these formatting requirements: •Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.. •Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.. •Cite the resources you have used to complete the assignment. Note: You must have a minimum of three (3) resources for this assignment..
•Determine the human resource management function of human resource planning and its importance to business strategy.. •Develop work designs that support the human resources strategy.. •Examine the human resource management function of recruiting and selecting, and its importance to business strategy.. •Establish the importance of compensation and benefits, and how they support business strategy.. •Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.. •Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics. .
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US :
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions