- Discuss why it is important that all employees in the case study understand the relationship between strategic, operational, team and individual plans.
- You decide to re-allocate the work to be done in various job roles within your team. Briefly describe five things you would consider before making these changes.
The team members seem to have no idea about what standard of performance is expected of them. They also have a poor opinion about how their performance has been managed in the past.
- Explain to the team what key result areas / critical success factors are; how these influence the choice of key performance indicators/ standards; and why these are written using SMART principles.
- From the KRA’s listed in the case study develop one Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for each as they would relate to your team. When you are writing these KPI’s you will need to ensure they meet the SMART principles.
Formal and informal feedback has not been provided effectively to the team in the past.
- List four methods of informal feedback you can provide to individuals within your team and then evaluate two different formal feedback approaches, such as Management by Objectives, which would provide individuals with more formal feedback.
- Explain how you as the manger can help to motivate your staff through a formal appraisal of performance and how self- appraisal by the staff member can also motivate future performance.
- List four different ways in which you could reward and recognise the performance of individuals.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of using on-the-job coaching as a way of encouraging excellence in performance.
You recognise that to encourage continuous improvement within the team, especially for individuals who are not performing well, you need performance improvement and development plans for all team members.
- Produce a development / personal action plan for an individual who is having difficulty meeting deadlines.
- Explain how you will monitor the effectiveness of this plan.
- If the individual’s performance does not improve and performance continues to decline, what other actions will you take to help improve the performance?
There will be times that despite your best efforts you will need to respond to ineffective performance.
Describe the steps you should take to ensure that, if termination of employment is necessary, this happens in accordance with organisational and legal requirements. You will need to consider both ‘due process’ and ‘summary dismissal’.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US :
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions