- Essay topic choice
- This year the topic for the essay will be:
How has the Financial Crisis (2007- ) affected the Economy?
You are free to focus on a topic which relates to this particular crisis. The Economy can be the UK or a country which with you are familiar. As an example you may be interested to focus on topics such as: real estate; bank collapse; LIBOR problems; country debt etc… You can select a couple of topics (for instance ‘how did real estate collapses lead to bank collapse’) – or focus on one topic only (for instance ‘the debt position of Spain’ ; or for instance ‘why did bank ‘X’ collapse’). You can determine yourself what period of time you are interested in studying (but it needs to start from 2007).
- Referencing and minimum structure
- If you use work from other sources (journals for instance) then you need to properly reference your use of those sources!!! This is VERY IMPORTANT. All of your essays will be submitted to the plagiarism checking software – ‘TURN IT IN’. Your essay is YOUR work. Please peruse the essay – “Northern Rock: How A System of Financial Growth Brought the Bank to its Knees” as an essay which gives a good example of the reference use.
- All essays must contain the structure of: I. Introduction; II. A title of your choice which refers to the main part of your essay. This can extend in many additional sections (for instance: section II.1.; II.2. etc…). Peruse the model essay. You also need a section: III. Conclusion. Please peruse the essay – “Northern Rock: How A System of Financial Growth Brought the Bank to its Knees” as an essay which gives a good example of a basic structure.
Please note again: you can have as many sections as you want in the main body of the paper.
Essays, which contain ideas of your own, will very often be good essays. A key criterion I look for when assessing your essay is: has the student been thinking about (an) issue (s) he/she is raising in the essay.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written paper