Project on sustainability practices
This project has the following objectives
• Familiarize you with the style and format requirements required in the business community when writing reports
• Familiarize you with the field of social marketing where the objective is to find strategies that will make individuals change their behaviors for the benefit of the society (such as drunk driving, smoking cigarettes). Your attention in the project will be on making the society more sustainable in its every day practices
• Make you understand the process one needs to go through in order to arrive at clues to understand the reasons behind a problem and then find potential solutions to it.
Subject of the project
WHY SOME INDIVIDUALS DO NOT ADOPT SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS IN THEIR DAILY ACTIVITIES?
Focus your research on one specific type of individual (JMSB student for example), and you must choose one type of activity (Transportation to the university)
Formal Business Report (20%)
Write a report (approximately 6 to 10 pages). Later in the semester I will provide you with an example of format to use.
Human behaviours cause air pollution (My memorandum)
What is your topic?
In the solo writing project, I am going to find a reason why people pollute the air. Everyone knows air pollution is a serious problem. We keep breathing per second in air, so the air quality is closely related to our life. If our air quality rapidly decreases, it will bring many healthy problems and environment issues. However, people still consume the fresh air without keeping it clean. The reason may give us some clues to find several effective stratagems which can retain clean and fresh air.
Why is your topic important?
People’s behaviours have closed relationship with air pollution. I find that there are many of human’s activities cause the air pollution. It will be divided to three major parts which are mining operations, industrial activities, and combustion of fossil fuels. Form my topic, I will concentrate on what people really think about their unchanged daily behaviours which pollute air a lot, even if they know these actions will bring negative effects to air, and polluted air also can harm their body. For example, in many developing countries, people do opening burn because it is their customs which inherit form their pervious generation. My topic can deeply realize the reasons of why people contaminate air. Therefore, I can give some suggestion of decreasing air pollution.
How will you go about researching the topic?
On website, I will search for the pollution history of China, and observe how Chinese think about their behaviours of polluted air. I also will look for the decision making of Chinese government during the pollution history. Through the information of Chinese air pollution history, I will see how people think about these bad behaviours, do they think these actions are severe problems or not a big deal.
The questions we will be using during our interviews will be the following:
1. Do you feel satisfying about the atmosphere which you breathe? Why?
2. Do you have some behaviors which pollute air? If you have, give me an example, and tell me why you do it.
3. Do you know some factories which pollute air around you? If you know, give me the name of the factory, and talk about the reason of pollution air.
4. What the people who are around you think about the air pollution?
5. Do you have any ideals to reduce the air pollution? Please tell me in details.
What you plan to get out of the project?
From my project, I want to understand why people are willing to give up the clean and fresh air to do some things that bring terrible influences to Earth’s atmosphere. I also hope can provide some appropriate suggestions to reduce these human behaviours which hurt air quality.
“7 Reasons Buying a Car May Be Smarter Than Leasing | . N.p., 12 May 2015. Web.
“Hungry Ghost Festival.” ChinaHighlights. N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Nov. 2015.
Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 27 Nov. 2015.
“What Causes Air Pollution? Here Are Some Natural and Human Activities That Cause Air Pollution.” What Causes Air Pollution? Here Are Some Natural and Human Activities That Cause Air Pollution. N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Nov. 2015.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written paper