Signature Assignment, Part 1: Project Plan
Review the Signature Assignment: God’s Story Research Paper Instructions (opens in new window) if you have not done so already.
Part 1: Submit a Project Plan, to include the following:
• Topic – choose one: Mary, costly discipleship, the death of Jesus, the kingdom of God, or the Gentiles
• Thesis – what is the central message/argument of the paper?
• Resources – the paper must reference:
o The Drama of Scripture;
o the accompanying topic article found in the course;
o two additional sources from the APU Library;
o NOTE: In APA style, classical works – including the Bible – are not listed in the References page. Embed biblical citations within the text as follows: “Then Jesus called the twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons to cure diseases, and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal” (Luke 9:1-2, NRSV). Only indicate the Bible version in the first citation; it is not necessary to identify each citation as NRSV.
• Outline – organize the paper to address the following questions:
o In Luke/Acts, what is the significance of the topic (Mary, costly discipleship, the death of Jesus, the kingdom of God, or the Gentiles) to the story of the Bible?
o What is important to know about the history, culture, and theology surrounding this person or concept?
o What was the original meaning and significance of this person or concept?
o What insights gained could be meaningful for our context today?
• Submit the assignment in Times New Roman 12 point font.
• The Project Plan is 2 pages in length.
• Outline identifies the introduction/thesis statement, at least four main ideas, 3-4 sub-points beneath each main idea, and a conclusion.
• List references in APA format.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions