INSTRUCTIONS: Analyze three of the following*:
1. Martin Luther King Jr.’s “Letter from Birmingham Jail” OR John Lewis’ “The Revolution Is
2. Malcolm X’s “The Black Revolution” OR “The Ballot or the Bullet”
3. Bayard Rustin’s “‘Black Power’ and Coalition Politics” OR Angela Davis’ “I am a
Revolutionary Black Woman”
In your analysis of three of these works, you should provide both primary source material and quotation and examples of their respective cultural and historical contexts.
The essay must be word-processed, double-spaced, using size 12 Times New Roman font. Its length should be at least 5-6 pages.
This is a 5-paragraph essay that will consist of the following:
• Introductory paragraph with clearly stated thesis
• First body paragraph discussing the work of either King or Lewis and their references to the social climate of the civil rights era and applicable events (be specific)
• Second body paragraph analyzing the chosen work of Malcolm X and his reference to the social climate of the civil rights era and applicable events (be specific)
• Third body paragraph analyzing the work of either Rustin or Davis and their references to the social climate of the civil rights era and applicable events (be specific)
Be sure to include:
• Detailed analyses of the key ideas of each of the writings/writers
• Utilize specific examples from the primary sources (the speeches themselves), as well as scholarly secondary sources (e.g., class notes, your textbook, and library databases).
• MLA documentation of sources (both in-text and on a properly formatted Works Cited page) is a must
• AT LEAST 5-6 pages in length
• Omit personal pronouns and opinions. This is an academic assignment.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions