supplies evidence that supports your reasoning. text book im using is “The american nation: the history of the united states,since 1865 volume 2 (latest edition) by Mark C. Carnes and John
1. For a long time, American historians have interpreted the Reconstruction of the South a failure for the newly freed slaves. However, historians today are explaining the events of the Civil War and Reconstruction as nothing less than revolutionary. In the following essay explain why historians have seen this period in American history as a failure, and then explain how they can now interpret it as a success.
2. Mark Twain described the era marked by industrialization, immigration, urbanization, and corporatism as The Gilded Age. In the following essay explain why. Be sure to offer illustrative examples in your answer
3. As America entered the 20th century, many people were optimistic, but at the same time full of anxiety. Author Laura Hillenbrand described this time as the beginning and end of imagination, all at the same time. In the following essay explain what Hillenbrand meant. Be sure to provide historical examples to support your argument.
4. When America entered the 20th Century, many people worried that advancements made during the Gilded Age had made the nation soft. In the following essay offer key examples as to how Americans, especially the Progressives, were putting muscle back into American society and foreign policy.
5. Throughout the 1930s America was engulfed by a Great Depression. At the time, no polls existed to determine how the public felt about the Government, nature, religion, technology, and other factors that impacted their lives. Historians, however, have looked to other indicators of
public sentiment. In the following essay, describe how the American public felt about life in the early 1930s and how those feelings changed by the end of the 1930. Be sure to show how historians have made such conclusion and why.
6. The United States determined the outcome in two ways. Based on
readings from your text, describe both ways and then explain how WWII shaped the
United States for the rest of the century.Paper format:
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions