A large commercial corporation has witnessed a security breach of the network, and has found one laptop on the scene belonging to someone known to have the expertise for launching large-scale cyber-attacks against secure networks. The laptop and its data provide you with sources of physical and digital forensics evidence. Since the laptop was connected to the network, any communications involving the laptop could also provide you with some additional digital evidence. This commercial corporation’s Point of Contact (POC) has requested your computer forensics team provide investigative expertise in this matter in multiple areas. The investigative point of contact for this commercial corporation is confused concerning what constitutes a cybercrime case, the different types of digital evidence your team may be looking for, and what some of the general guidelines are in doing any forensic work.
In an 8-page research paper, address the following: Include the facts behind what constitutes a cyber-terrorist crime and security breach in this case. Include the meaning behind the different types of evidence related to a cyber-terrorism case. Provide a description of the actual e-discovery process to be taken using forensics tools and techniques.
Include a minimum of six academic references.
Utilize APA formatting and citation style (excluding title and reference pages).
The main body of the paper should include:
- Effective introduction.
- Facts behind what constitutes a cyber-terrorist crime and security breach in this case.
- The meaning behind the different types of evidence related to a cyber-terrorism case.
- A description of the actual e-discovery process to be taken using forensics tools and techniques.
- A conclusion allowing the reader to reach a high level of understanding of all the major topics presented.
- Close the paper with an explanation of research on this topic, both in the textbook and using your Web references, so you may provide a write-up describing these details.
Paper should be written in essay form with appropriate APA headers. Be sure to use quotation marks for any text taken directly from sources, and limit the number of direct quotes used in your paper. Instead, analyze, synthesize and interpret content drawn from other sources to support your answers to the questions. In-text citations are required for ALL ideas and statements.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions