- If someone asked you for advice on what he or she should do first to get started on Intrusion Detection, what would you recommend?
- Under what conditions should you consider implementing a honeypot? And, under what conditions should you not operate a honeypot?
- How would you limit the damage that one person could cause, by making sure that they have access only to what they need?
- How would you make sure that the information stored on your systems is accurate and has not been tampered with?
- Discuss ways that an organization may streamline the administration required to implement and maintain a strong authentication solution.
- Discuss ways in which the use of strong authentication can be designed to be “user friendly” without compromising its effectiveness.
1. How can you make your database more hacker-proof? How do you ensure the security of an organization’s distributed databases?(2 full pages, 3 references)
2. There are many problems with securing enterprise databases, far more than the IT industry would care to acknowledge. Research and discuss one particular database security issue. How can this problem be addressed?(2 full pages, 3 references)
- How might Medical Imaging (MI) keep other cloud subscribers from accessing MI’s data? How could Medical Imaging manage the images split across multiple third-party ISPs? (2 full pages, 3 references)
- How could Airange maintain a proper authentication system for its clients? How might Airange ensure that one client’s data is kept confidential and protected from other clients who also have access to the same data center? What type of assurances would a client expect that the security of the software components and utilities provided by Airange will be consistently maintained?
Should this situation (potential threats) trigger contact with regulators? Elected officials? Why or why not?How would you have responded to this type of a suspected cyber attack?How would you assess the company’s incident response handling of this situation?How or when should the company communicate with its key stakeholders (e.g., clients, shareholders, employees, etc.) in the event of a cyber incident such as this?
How can the company in this case repair its image to their internal and external audiences after a situation like this? How do they go about regaining their trust?What in your opinion were the key mistakes made? How did they fall short?What gaps can we identify from the occurrences that have happened in this scenario?In your opinion what does Worldwide Global, Inc. need to change?What should we take away from this scenario
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.