Open Protect Issues doc.
2. Format the text form the first paragrpah of text below the title to the end of the doc into two columns with 0.4 inch between columns.
3. Move the insertion pt to the end of the doc and then insert and continuous pt to the end of the doc and then insert a continuous section break to balance the columns on the second page.
4.Press ctrl+home to move the insertion pt to the beginning of the doc.
5. Display the INsert Pictures window (click the online pics button on the INSERT tab), type computer privacy magnifying glass in the search text box, and then press enter. Inert the clip art image with a man in a blue hat. ( if not available choose another related to computer and privacy.
6.Make the following cusomizstions to the clip art image: change the height to 1 in. Change the color of the clip art image to blue, acent color 1 light. Correct the contrast to brightness o percent normal contrast +20 percent. Change the positon fo the clip art image to postion in middle left with square text wrapping. Use the rotate object button in the arrange group and flip the clip art image horizontally.
7. MOve the insertion point to the beginning of the paragraph immediately below the INtellectual Property Protection headein ( located on sedon page). INsert the Austion Quote built in text box and then make the following customizations; TYpe in the text box: ” Plagiarism may be punished by law, and in many educational instutions it can result in suspension or even expulsion.” Selec tthe text and change to 11 pts. Change the width of the tex box to 2.8 in. CHange the postion of the text box to position in top center with square text wrapping.
8. Press ctl+end
9.Cahnge back to one column
10. Press enter twice and insert a shape near the insertion poin using the plaque shape (located in the second row in the basic shapes section) and make the foloowing cusomtizations: change the shape heigt to 1.4 in an the shape width to 3.9 in. Use th align button in the arrange group and distribute the shape horizontally. APply he subtle effect blue accent 1 shape stule (2nd col 4th row) Type the text Felicite’ Compagnie inside th eshape.Insert the symbol that automatically has the line over the e at the symbol dialog box with the normal text font selected. Insert the current date below the Felicite Compagnie and insert the current time below the date. Select the text in the shape, change the font o 14 and apply bold ofrmatting. Manually hyphenate the doc but do not hyphenate headings or proper names. Create a drop cap with the first letter of the word The that begins the first paragraph of text below the tite. Save
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written paper