Identity Crisis 1 full page
• Present opposing viewpoints on identity crisis. Challenge or support a position on the validity of identity crisis.
• Determine the role of ethnicity in adolescent identity development, and explain the influence of family, peers, society, and culture as adolescents try to develop a personal identity.
Developmental Problems During Adolescence 1 full page
Locate and critique two current research articles from recent, scholarly, peer-reviewed journals that address a common problem or concern that emerges in adolescence as a result of changes in physical growth, cognitive abilities, and social contexts. (Examples of common problems or concerns might include risky sexual behavior, teenage pregnancy, suicide, eating disorders, and so on.)
Many large-scale interventions have been designed to reduce problem behaviors or to increase positive behaviors in adolescence. Extend your exploration of the problem by locating recent research or examples in the literature that address some of the typical characteristics of the least effective and the most effective of these intervention or prevention programs.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of such intervention efforts.
• Explain how a psychology professional in your specialization or area of interest could address the problem.
• Assess the implications of theory and research findings for possible later developmental concerns that may emerge in professional practice with adolescents and young adults.
• Written communication: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the psychological professions. Your writing should be:
o Concise, balanced, and logically organized.
o Free of errors in grammar and mechanics.
• APA formatting:
• Willoughby, T., Chalmers, H., Busseri, M., Bosacki, S., Dupont, D., Marini, Z.,…Woloshyn, V. (2007). Adolescent non-involvement in multiple risk behaviors: An indicator of successful development?Applied Developmental Science, 11(2), 89–103
• Blakemore, S. J., & Choudhury, S. (2006). Development of the adolescent brain: Implications for executive function and social cognition. Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry, 47, 296–312.
• Arnett, J. J. (2000). Emerging adulthood: A theory of development from the late teens through the twenties. American Psychologist, 55(5), 469–480.
• Robert, V., & Cavanaugh, J.C. (2016). Human Development: A Life span view. (7th edition). Boston MA: 02210. Cengage Learning.
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions