- How many tropical storms in the Caribbean become hurricanes? How many strikes the east coast of the USA
- What is a hurricane and what are the temperature conditions it needs to develop?
- Where is the energy of the hurricane coming from?
- What was the first agency in predicting the path of the hurricane and how many days ahead it came
- What is the meaning of NOAA
- What is the name of the high pressure system that modifies hurricanes in the Caribbean
- What is the name of the oceanic current that feeds hurricanes in the eastern coast of the USA
- What is a northeastern and what was its role in hurricane sandy development
- What was the role of hurricane Irene 2011 in the evacuation of New York on 2012?
- Explain why sandy was two storms on one
- Explain the role of the jet stream in the development of Sandy
- Why the time in which Sandy hits New York was the worst possible
- What was the sea level at the beginning of the storm surge
- What is the elevation above sea level of lower Manhattan
- What happens in Queens at mid afternoon
- What is the name of the neighborhood where firefighters did shelter in place but was submerged by water
- What was the accident of geography that concentrates sea waves? What was its effect
- What was the cause of the black out in lower Manhattan
- What was the role of tweeter during the emergency?
- What was the cause of the fire
- List three cities in addition to New York discussed by the video
- How many subway tunnels where flooded, how many bus garages were under water
- What was the climatic event that made Sandy an unusual storm?
- What is the role of rising temperatures in the artic?
- Do we know for sure the effect of global climate in hurricanes?
- How much sea level average can increase in the future
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US :
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions