Preferred Writer : 217712
Do not count the words in the question as part of the 1100 words.
You can use one text book as a resource. For example either:
Edmunds,M.W. & Mayhew, M.S. (2013). Pharmacology for the primary care provider (4th Ed.). St. Louis: Elsevier
Katzung, B.G., Masters, S. & Trevor, A. (2015). Basic and clinical pharmacology (13th Ed). New York: Lange Medical Books/McGraw-Hill. (ISBN: #978-0323-08790-2)
3. In approximately 150 words, explain the critical issues involved in prescribing medications to neonates/infants – mainly unstable pharmacokinetics. Clearly explain these principles with citations to the research that support this evidence.
4. In approximately 150 words, discuss why there is a shortage of new antibiotics drugs.
7. Asthma can be caused by a variety of etiologies. In approximately 150 words, discuss the most common ones? Yet, it is still not a well-controlled disorder. Why is that do you think?
8. In approximately 150 words, discuss the commonly used anti-dementia medications now available. Tacrine (Cognex) is rarely used now. Do you know why? When is a patient started on Donepezil (Aricept) ? When is Namenda started? What is an appropriate dementia work-up in primary care? Describe the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of these drugs for dementia. Identify their adverse effects and drug-drug interactions. What research supports the rational, cost-effective use of these agents in treating patients with dementia?
9. In approximately 150 words, please discuss treatment options (both pharmacological and non-pharmacological options) for patients with GERD.
10. In approximately 150 words, discusss the use of the topical forms of this agent. What are the indications for prescribing Retin A? What dosages are available? How do these agents work? Discuss the side effects and precautions for use. What are the differences in Micro Retin A and Retin A. What are the indications for Accutane (Isotrentinoin)? Describe the precautions, associated adverse reactions, dosages, and duration of treatment.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions