1. The subject is mercury (the element, not the planet), give the name and symbol (is there any meaning to the name?)
2. Describe who discovered or first isolated this element (when and where)
3. Are there any interesting facts about this element? Include a couple.
4. Show how the # of protons, electrons, and neutrons is calculated.
5. Describe the mass number and atomic number and the meaning of each of these
6. Have your element bond with another element to form a compound (ionic or molecular: and explain which type) describe the type of bonds that are present in this type of compound, name the compound, give examples of “real life” uses or applications of this compound.
7. In the compound that you made in #4, explain how you would calculate the molar mass of this compound.
8. what part of the periodic table is this element in? Explain why it is placed in this part of the table? How is this element similar to other elements in this part of the table or group.
9. does the element form an ion? what is the charge and name of the ion. How do the subatomic particles (electrons) change when this element forms an ion?
10. include a balanced equation that this element is part of, it can be in its elemental form or as a compound.
11. describe how to convert grams of this element to moles, L, and particles
12. using a balanced equation from #10, show how you would do a grams of reactants to grams of products using stoichiometry
13. Create a graph showing the melting point of your element?
14. What is the electron configuration of your element, how does this affect the ion the element forms and the bonds this element forms with other elements?
15. You must correct cite all of your sources.
It has to have my name and I have to be the one talking. The presentation must be in video format. It must remain on each slide for about fifteen seconds. I also need a script, so I can add my audio dialogue to it. It must also have scrolling English subtitles of the script for each slide. Lastly, the video must play by itself.
Note: It is basically a powerpoint presentation recorded as video format, with video, audio, and subtitles.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our team of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!