Please do visual analysis+contextual analysis about ‘Seated Guanyin,sculpture’. I went to the MIA(Minneapolis institute of arts) and took picture of it. See this sculpture and write about visual analysis as you went to this museum and write about what you see about this sculpture and contextual analysis. I will attach picture that I took about this sculpture.
1.visual analysis( first 3 pages)
Here are a few tips:
1) Address as many of the formal elements of your artwork that you can, using the Visual Analysis Handout as a guide.
Additionally, make sure that you provide very detailed analysis of three elements(must be only 3 elements) that you think are the most significant or outstanding for your work of art. Go into greater depth on these three elements. (The Grading Rubric says you should write a “very detailed analysis of at least six”, but three is ideal.)
2) When you explain how you think the artwork was made, please keep that to one paragraph. This is a speculative process.
For example, if you don’t really know how this sculpture was carved, you need to imagine how it might have been done. Did only one artist work on this piece, or multiple artists? Who selected the stone? How did the carver work on such a heavy block? Was the creation process calm and quiet? What kinds of tools might have been used?
3) Write the paper as if you are describing this artwork to someone who has no idea what it looks like. Pretend I don’t know, and tell me in careful, descriptive language what you are looking at. Remember to give me the overall and the details, and find a way to organize your thoughts so I don’t get lost.
4) Stay away from context (except for naming the title of the artwork and its date, dynasty, and materials in the first paragraph)! For this Visual Analysis part of the paper, you shouldn’t need any outside resources. You shouldn’t have any footnotes or bibliography.
5) The titles of artworks are italicized.
6) Have someone else proofread your paper. They might catch mistakes that you, as the author, won’t notice. And, go to the Writing Center if you need help with your writing of English.
7) This is a formal paper, so please steer clear of casual language.
8) In the first paragraph, please tell the reader why you selected this artwork. We do want to know what you think of it, so the use of “I” is permitted!
<Important> For 3 pages of visual analysis, don’t use outside sources to write about it. Just see the sculpture and write about what you see based on grading requirements and rubrics. So no citation for visual analysis. And
2.contextual analysis(last 2 pages)
Please make sure, first 3 pages are visual analysis and last 2 pages are contextual analysis separately.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written paper