- Access the following articles and read the articles to analyze the major claims of these cultural theoretical approaches:
- Edward Hall
Adair, W. L., & Brett, J. M. (2005). The negotiation dance: Time, culture, and behavioral sequences in negotiation. Organization Science, 16(1), 33–51.
de Mooij, M., & Hofstede, G. (2010). The Hofstede model: Applications to global branding and advertising strategy and research. International Journal of Advertising, 29(1), 85–110.
- Shalom H. Schwartz Schwartz, S. J., Zamboanga, B. L., Rodriguez, L., & Wang, S. C. (2007). The structure of cultural identity in an ethnically diverse sample of emerging adults. Basic and Applied Social Psychology, 29(2), 159–173.
- The Global Leadership and Organizational Behavior Effectiveness (GLOBE) Research Program
Javidan, M., Dorfman, P. W., Sully de Luque, M., & House, R. J. (2006). In the eye of the beholder: Cross-cultural lessons in leadership from project GLOBE. Academy of Management Perspectives, 20(1), 67–90.
- Edward Hall
Then, choose a minimum of three (3) additional articles from the online database. Your selected articles should discuss some aspects of the cultural theoretical approaches discussed in the course, as they relate to the concept of CSR in a global world. Address implementation of CSR principles within the organization and the external factors that determine the context of CSR policies. Ensure that your selected articles reflect a blend of research that has contributed to the generation of applicable theories as well as a critique and affirmation of the specific theories.
- Develop an introduction on the background of each cultural theory, the concept of CSR, and the purpose of the literature review.
- Analyze all articles and describe the key themes that emerge across the seven selected articles.
- Synthesize the material and summarize the patterns of similarities and differences regarding how each of the authors has presented each theme.
- Based on your analysis of the literature, conclude by evaluating the impact of each cultural model on the application of the CSR in current global business operations. Refer to the internal and external factors that determine the successful implementation of CSR policies
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our team of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!