1) Explain the example of the Grocer. What is Kant trying to demonstrate?
2) Kant says that to preserve one’s life is a duty. What problem does he see with this?
3) Kant says that to help others where one can is a duty. What problem does he see with this?
4) What is required in order for an act to have moral worth?
5) Why does Kant say that his view makes sense of the scriptural commandment to love one’s neighbor and one’s enemy?
6) What does it mean to act on a purely formal, a priori, principle of volition?
7) What does it mean to act with reverence for law?
8) What is a maxim?
9) What sort of law must the will desire if the motivation is to be strictly free of consequences?
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions