. Review the following:
1. Stuttgart Declaration (Posted on Blackboard)
2. Martin Niemoller’s Biography (Posted on Blackboard)
3. Martin Niemoller’s Poem (Posted on Blackboard)
4. Video “ American and the Holocaust: Deceit and Indifference” (available in Library)
II. Create a persuasive essay that fully addresses the questions below. Cite specific examples to support your argument.
1. Were the German people as a whole guilty for the Holocaust or just those who actively supported the Nazi regime?
2. If someone does nothing to stop a crime, is he guilty of a crime himself?
3. Should someone who commits war crimes or crimes against humanity be forgiven or acquitted in court by claiming he was just following orders?
4. Examine the U.S. response to the Holocaust. How would you characterize this response i.e. was it appropriate? Did we do enough? Should we have done more? Etc…
5. Has America’s actions regarding the Holocaust of the 1930s and 1940s influenced her actions in subsequent genocides in the Post World War II world?
III. Your essay should be 2- 5 pages in length, double spaced, Times New Roman or Arial 12 point Font ONLY.
IV. You must utilize a minimum of 5 outside sources in the paper. Your textbook, Wikipedia, Sparknotes, or encyclopedias of any kind cannot be used as sources
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions