• Explanation of issues (CT1): State climate change issues clearly and describe comprehensively. Define terms used.
• Evidence (CT2): Develop a comprehensive analysis. Question viewpoints of experts.
• Influence of context and assumptions (CT3): Thoroughly analyze your own and others’ assumptions and carefully evaluate the relevance of contexts.
• Student’s position (CT4): Consider complexities of the issue. Acknowledge limits of your position. Synthesize others’ points of view.
• Conclusions (CT5): Make logical conclusions that reflect informed evaluation.
• Interpretation (QL1): Provide accurate explanations of information presented in mathematical forms. Make appropriate inferences based on that information.
• Representation (QL2): Convert relevant information into an insightful mathematical portrayal in a way that contributes to deeper understanding.
• Calculation (QL3): Calculations should be successful and sufficiently comprehensive to solve the problem. Present calculations clearly and concisely.
• Application / Analysis (QL4): Use the quantitative analysis of data as the basis for thoughtful judgments, drawing carefully qualified conclusions.
• Assumptions (QL5): Describe assumptions and provide compelling rationale for each. Show awareness that confidence in final conclusions is limited by accuracy of assumptions.
• Communication (QL6): Use quantitative information in connection with your argument. Present it in an effective format, and explicate it with consistently high quality.
• Context of and Purpose for Writing (WC1): Demonstrate understanding of context, audience, and purpose that focuses all elements of the work.
• Content Development (WC2): Use appropriate, relevant, and compelling content to illustrate mastery of the subject, shaping the whole work.
• Genre and Disciplinary Conventions (WC3): Demonstrate attention to and execution of a wide range of conventions, including organization, content, presentation, formatting, and stylistic choices.
• Sources and Evidence (WC4): Demonstrate skillful use of high-quality, credible, relevant sources to develop ideas that are appropriate.
• Control of Syntax and Mechanics (WC5): Use language that communicates meaning to readers with clarity and fluency, virtually error-free.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
On-time delivery guarantee
Masters and PhD-level writers
Automatic plagiarism check
100% Privacy and Confidentiality
High Quality custom-written papers